Our kitchen is open until 2:00 am Monday through Saturday, and until 11:00 pm on Sunday.
An assortment of Brie, Gorgonzola and aged Gouda, served with fine crackers, nuts and seasonal fruit.
Roast beef, salami, smoked turkey and ham, served with Brie, Gorgonzola, aged Gouda, baguette slices and Nicky’s own mustard.
A traditional Mediterranean dish made from mashed chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, fresh lemon juice, salt and garlic. Served cold with warm pita slices.
Hummus thoroughly kicked up a notch. A flavorful traditional hummus blend with peppers, rich spices and Feta cheese. Served cold with warm pita slices.
Warm baguette slices smothered in our house made garlic herb butter, with basil pesto aioli sauce for dipping.
A warm blend of spinach, artichoke hearts, fresh garlic and sharp Romano cheese, with tri-colored tortilla chips.
Diced tomatoes tossed in olive oil, herbs, and cheese crumbles, served on toasted baguette slices.
Six succulent jumbo prawns served in Nicky’s own horseradish-studded cocktail sauce.
Hot roast beef on a toasted hoagie topped with melted blue cheese and our own house mustard spiked with horseradish, hot sauce and spices. Served with chips and a pickle spear.
Sliced Ham and melted white cheddar cheese served on a toasted hoagie with Nicky’s house mustard, potato chips and a pickle spear.
Smoked turkey piled on a pita, layered with pesto, traditional hummus, cucumber and tomatoes in a balsamic herb bath, all topped with a slice of Vermont cheddar. Served warm with chips and a pickle spear.
Juicy portobello mushroom caps marinated in balsamic vinegar and olive oil, then topped with garlic herb butter, provolone and roasted red tomatoes. Served on a toasted hoagie with chips and a pickle spear.
Mesquite smoked chicken, onions, jalapeños and Monterey jack cheese rolled in tortillas and baked. Served with sour cream and barbecue sauce.
Melted provolone, diced tomatoes, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and mixed herbs. Topped with basil pesto and served with chips and a pickle spear.
Herbed crab meat and shrimp mixed with fresh garlic, olive oil and Romano cheese, baked in a sourdough bread bowl, served with crackers.
Warm pretzel bread sticks served with house made spicy mustard and marinara sauce.
Sliced hoagie topped with marinara sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni and sausage. Toasted to perfection.
We stuff two portobello mushroom caps with our herb and garlic seafood dip, top with mozzarella cheese, then bake it in the oven and serve hot.
Sliced roast beef and melted provolone cheese served on a toasted hoagie with hot au jus, potato chips and a pickle spear.
A bowl of salted cashews and Nicky’s house made glazed pecans.
The French quarter’s flavorful blend of potato chips, pretzels and crackers, laced with authentic creole seasoning.
Egg rolls never had it so good. Chicken, pepper jack cheese, black beans, corn and peppers, all wrapped and baked to golden brown perfection. Served with Nicky’s own southwestern sauce to cool it down.
Eight baguette slices topped with garlic butter and mozzarella. Toasted and served with marinara sauce.
Mini cupcakes of the gourmet cheesecake variety, served cold. Two black-out dark chocolate and a pair of vanilla bean are served with a duet of silky red velvet cupcakes.
A moist, rich chocolate bomb cake served warm with raspberry puree. Perfect for sharing.
A moist yellow cake with a bourbon praline sauce and pecans. Delicious!
Crisp meringue with a delicate melt in your mouth center. Variety of flavors including coffee, lemon, raspberry and vanilla. For the sweet pastry lover.
- Knob Creek bourbon, fresh lime juice and ginger ale with a lemon twist.
- Cruzan dark rum, light rum, apricot brandy, Curacao, lime juice & pineapple juice.
- Maker's Mark bourbon, sweet vermouth and four dashes of bitters.
- Maker's Mark bourbon, orange bitters, a muddled orange slice, cherry and sugar cube, with a splash of club soda.
- Bombay gin, sour, grenadine, cherry brandy and club soda.
- Brandy, Cointreau and lemon juice.
- Johnnie Walker Black, sweet vermouth and two dashes of orange bitters.
- Stoli vodka, Kahlua, cream and a splash of soda.
- Stoli vodka with grapefruit juice, served in a tumbler with a salted rim.
- Stoli vodka with Stoli ginger beer, served in a copper mug with a fresh lime wedge.
- Jim Beam bourbon with Stoli ginger beer, served in a copper mug with a fresh lime wedge.
- A classic combination of Stoli vodka, soda, simple syrup and a splash of lemon-lime soda.
- Sailor Jerry's spiced rum, a splash of St. Germain liqueur and a squeeze of fresh lime.
- Basil Hayden's Kentucky bourbon, a splash of Tuaca and a squeeze of fresh lemon.
Looking to make your martini garnish more luxurious? Try some of Nicky's Hand-Stuffed Olives! Choose from Gorgonzola cheese, garlic, jalapeno pepper or anchovy. $0.50 for two olives.
- A classic. Bombay Sapphire, dry vermouth and a single olive.
- Effen vodka, dry vermouth and a squeeze of lemon, served up with a rosemary sprig and Gorgonzola olives.
- The Jean Marc XO vodka martini. This wheat vodka is from the Cognac region, charcoal filtered through Limousin oak. Your choice of regular or specialty olives.
- Abel CitizenEffen cucumber vodka garnished with a slice of cucumber and a dash of fresh dill.
- The Stoli Elit vodka martini. This vodka is freeze-distilled and filtered through Siberian birch charcoal. Your choice of regular or specialty olives.
- Bacardi Limon rum, simple syrup, club soda, fresh mint, lemon and lime.
- The gin mojito. Bombay, simple syrup, club soda, fresh mint, lemon and lime.
- Hendrick’s cucumber gin garnished with a caper berry and fresh rosemary.
- Ciroc vodka, white grape juice and a fresh grape garnish.
- Pear vodka, Pearl plum vodka, white grape juice and a splash of club soda.
- Stoli citrus vodka, amaretto liqueur, a splash of simple syrup and two squeezes of fresh lemon.
- Absolut Wild Tea vodka with a splash of ginger ale.
- Premium pear vodka, Pama liqueur, sour mix and a splash of Sprite.
- Tuaca, Cointreau, fresh lemon and sour mix.
- Pearl Pomegranate vodka, Pama liqueur and cranberry juice.
- Handcrafted South Carolina Firefly Sweet Tea vodka, citrus vodka and fresh lemon juice.
- Absolut Wild Tea vodka, lemonade, Chambord and a splash of soda.
- Pear vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice, ginger ale and fresh lime.
- Sauza tequila, triple sec, pineapple juice and a drop of grenadine.
- SOHO Lychee liqueur, X-Rated passion fruit liqueur and pineapple juice.
- Tequila, SOHO Lychee liqueur, X-Rated passion fruit liqueur and grapefruit juice.
- Stoli vodka with a splash of Islay scotch, served with choice of designer olives.
- Please, by now you should know what’s in it.
- Effen black cherry vodka and white grape juice with a spear of grapes.
- Stolichnaya Razberi vodka, Grand Marnier and cranberry juice.
- Stoli citrus vodka, fresh lemon and triple sec. Served with a sugared rim.
- Our top shelf margarita. Sauza Hornitos Gold tequila, Grand Marnier, a splash of chardonnay and salted rim.
- Stoli raspberry vodka, Chambord and pineapple juice.
- Malibu rum, Midori, banana liqueur, orange juice and pineapple juice.
- Watermelon vodka, Stoli citrus vodka, Dekuyper Island Blue Pucker and a splash of pineapple juice. Absolutely Fabulous!
- X-Rated Fusion liqueur, Malibu rum and pineapple juice.
- Stoli raspberry vodka, Chambord and a splash of cranberry juice.
- Hpnotiq liqueur, SOHO Lychee liqueur and grapefruit juice.
- Hpnotiq liqueur, Malibu rum and pineapple juice.
- Stoli citrus vodka, Dekuyper Island Blue Pucker, pineapple juice and Chambord with a sugared lemon.
- Green Apple vodka, Apple Pucker and a splash of sour.
- Stoli vanilla vodka, amaretto and Bailey’s Irish Cream with a cherry.
- Two Godiva chocolate liqueurs are combined with Frangelico and vodka.
- Stoli vanilla vodka, Frangelico and Godiva White Chocolate liqueur.
- Stoli vanilla vodka, orange vodka, triple sec, orange and pineapple juices with a splash of cream.
- Dekuyper Creme de Banana and Creme de Strawberry with a few splashes of pineapple and cherry juices. Shaken with a touch of cream.
- Stoli vanilla vodka, Kahlua coffee liqueur and a splash of fresh coffee.
- Stoli vanilla vodka, white cocoa, fresh lime juice and a touch of cream.
- Stoli vanilla vodka with chocolate and strawberry liqueurs.
- Tastes of summer strawberries and sweet cream.
- Godiva chocolate and banana liqueurs with a splash of cream.
- Chambord and hazelnut liqueurs with a splash of cream.
- Alcohol that tastes like candy. Bring it!
- Creamy chocolate mint. A long standing dessert cocktail tradition.
- Frangelico and whipped cream.
- A white Russian with coffee. The Dude abides.
- White Creme de Cacao, mint liqueur, whipped cream.
- Cruzan dark rum, butterscotch liqueur, whipped cream.
- Godiva dark chocolate liqueur, Chambord, whipped cream.
Tastes of pear and apple preside with a malty weight on the palate.
Flavors of vanilla, clover honey and, allegedly, lemon meringue pie.
Spicy, smoky malts combined with lighter grains. Direct and robust.
Dry peat mixed with sweet raisin, sherry, fruit and citrus zest.
Creamy and delicate, with a light, honey sweetness on the palate.
Has an intense, balanced character of pipe smoke and sweet spice.
Wrap your senses in a warm duvet of honey and toasted spice. Tropical fruit and wood settle easily on the palate with a dry finish of orange zest and grated nutmeg.
Hints of vanilla, heather and citrus linger on the palate. Exceptional.
Mandarin orange on the nose with undertones of peat. Palate smacks of honey and sherry. Pure brilliance.
Cured in oak casks then finished in Caribbean rum casks. Busty and wanton with notes of sorghum, Mejdool dates, a hint of cigar ash and just a bit of booty. Significantly more satisfying than the date you are currently on.
Refined, creamy and smooth with notes of fruit, honey & spice.
Delicate and spicy with light vegetal and earth notes.
A golden, delightful malt full of oak, apricot and vanilla bean.
Sherry cask aged with tastes of clover and fruit, and a finish of burnt sugar.
Apple and wood flavors dominate over a background of chocolate.
Sweet nose of Bartlett pear, vanilla, rum and oak.
Well structured, with tastes of ripe mango and cinnamon.
Tastes of rich toffee on the palate with overtones of pecan and spice.
Creamy texture with multi-layered aromas of fruit.
Sun warmed aromas of floral and sweet spice aromas lead to tastes of soft fruits and honeysuckle, balanced by a dry oak finish of considerable length with notes of ginger and hazelnuts.
Delicate fragrance, with a well-balanced flavor of honey, apple and nuts.
This mature malt has a full walnut and vanilla nose, with a fleshy palate of spice, wood and peat. The finish is firm, dry and nutty.
This fine scotch is aged in three vessels, from American white oak to French Burgundy and Oloroso Sherry casks. The journey begins with tastes of peaberry coffee and salted dark chocolate, moving to notes of sun-dried plumbs and rustic bramble jelly with a toasted nutmeg and Vietnamese cinnamon finish.
Aged 12 years in bourbon and Oloroso Sherry casks. Elegant and full bodied with distinctive notes of nuts and sherry.
A complex balance of dark chocolate and mint flavors characterized by a velvety smoothness.
Initially matured in bourbon casks, then matured additionally in Sauternes wine barriques.
The nose is distinctly sherried, accompanied by toffee and cloves. Dried fruit and spice flavor on the palate with a medium long finish.
Burnished mahogany color, a nose of rich, dried fruit and Spanish oak with traces of nutmeg. The palate is smoky and resinous.
Clean, tingly nose of dried herbs, chardonnay and a supposed whiff of sea breezes.
The nose is big bodied with a solid peat character and an underlay of lemon zest. Flavors of coffee, chocolate, lime marmalade and peat fires on the beach finish off long and tangy with notes of citrus and seaweed.
Outstanding aromas of peat and salt. A rounded sherry palate with lasting flavors of Lapsang Souchong tea, burnt chocolate and espresso.
Layers of rich smoke, subtle seaweed and peat evolve on the palate and continue to a dry, crisp finish.
- With its color an intense mahogany hue, deep red and clear, Alberta Rye features a buttery, smooth mouth-feel. Strong heat, spicy pepper notes, lemon and hazelnut that is like a punch into the tongue. Long finish.
- Angel’s Envy Kentucky Straight Bourbon is finished in port wine casks for an award-winning spirit. The distillers guide each batch’s conditioning, blending their handcrafted bourbon in small batches of 8 to 10 barrels at a time.
- Aged seven years and bottled at 107 proof; utilizes a special strain of jug yeast which results in a silky smooth texture and consistent taste from batch to batch.
- Aged eight years and bottled at 80 proof; utilizes twice as much rye in it as the other bourbons in the Small Batch Collection giving it a gentle yet spicy flavor.
- Spicy aromas of dried citrus and orange peels with a hint of grassy rye and pepper. Overall full, soft and mellow. A classic treat, balanced with citrus, sweet grains, sugar and spice. One of the first specialty Bourbons.
- Aged six to eight years and bottled between 121 and 127 proof; the only Small Batch Collection bourbon bottled straight-from-the-barrel, uncut and unfiltered.
- Oaky, smoky, and spicy. The dry, clean flavor is mellow and spice with rye, not hot in the throat. This 90-proof Kentucky bourbon delivers a wonderfully complex taste with hints of vanilla and honey and a long smoky finish.
- Enters with soft mouthfeel. Mild tobacco and some cherry notes hit first. Mid-palate the rye becomes buttery smooth and well rounded between the sweet and spicy characteristics. This is an incredible sipper straight or on the rocks or mixed in a Manhattan.
- A light golden color with predominant aromas of oak that are balanced with cinnamon spice and hints of vanilla. This is a flavorful bourbon that matches the nose with a balanced and perfectly dry finish. Enjoy on its own or on the rocks!
- An evolving, dynamic whiskey. Full of excitement with a bit of an attitude. Rich, mature aroma of molasses, maple syrup, and leather, with background notes of creamy vanilla, tobacco, and subtle mint. Full, thick, mouth-coating body.
- Hints of corn and vanilla compliment floral aromas and mix with a taste of mint and spice. Simple and mellow with a unique, long and soft finish. 80 proof. Great for creating mixed drinks with a sophisticated, contemporary flare.
- New oak, light caramel and butter. Air contact allows the aroma to develop only modestly. Palate entry is seamlessly smooth, off-dry and slightly nutty or oaky. Mid palate, the taste veers to the fruity and grainy side - the mellower side of Jack Daniels.
- An honest rye whiskey with fruity, floral notes and a smooth texture with a recognizable edge that leaves no doubt the origin of the spirit. Enjoy on the rocks.
- Sour mash whiskey made in Tennessee from natural corn, rye, barley malt and then charcoal filtered. Sweet with caramel, vanilla and charred wood. Pure, clean, and smooth. Classic. Enjoy on the rocks or in mixed drinks.
- Strong caramel and vanilla presence, with toasted oak flavor and fruit drawn from the barrel wood. Each bottle of Jack Daniel's Single Barrel is hand-labeled with its barrel number, and no two barrels are exactly alike.
- The world's number one bourbon. Jim Beam was founded in 1795 and has been operated by one family for seven generations. They've always created bourbon their way, aging it twice as long as the law requires.
- Undeniably big, full flavor that strikes your senses with a maple sugar aroma, distinctive sweetness and a rich, woody, caramel flavor. Bottled at 100 proof, it's aged in the deepest charred American Oak barrels. Make a bolder classic cocktail or sip it neat.
- Aromas of buttery nut brittle, cherry cola, peppery spices, and creme brulee. A rich, fruity full body and a long, warming dried fruit chutney, anise, and spice finish. Rounds out well with a touch of water, but flavorful cocktails are the domain of this whisky.
- Smooth and approachable with an easy finish, a true contrast to hot, harsh whiskies that "blow your ears off" and a downright revolutionary idea at the time. Maker's Mark is made slowly in small batches, in our National Historic Landmark distillery in Loretto, Kentucky.
- Starts with fully matured Maker's Mark straight out of the barrel. But then it takes a bold twist, adding seared French Oak staves to the barrel, and aged a bit longer - only in winter, when bourbon matures more slowly. The result is a bolder, more complex whisky.
- Peppery on the nose, enhanced with dried fruit and cinnamon when mixed with water. Has a light and dry mouth feel, with a warm flavor that brings some spice. Glowing finish, medium-long.
- Nose of sweet and spicy flavors with aromas of caramelized banana, vanilla, cinnamon , and wintergreen. Oak is subtle, leaving a honey-sweet entry on the palate that moves quick to dry rye grain, chili flake, and black pepper. Gold Medal winner, San Francisco World Spirits Tasting.
- Spicy and forceful taking its flavor from the charred barrels that are used to age this bourbon. Charred oak, toffee, vanilla and pepper are the dominate flavors. A long lasting dry finish. Enjoy neat, with water, or with ice. Gold Medal winner, San Francisco Spirits Competition 2014.
- A smooth, balanced body infused with vanilla, caramel, honey apple and spices at the forefront lead to a creamy mid-palate and end with a lingering honey oak finish. Double Gold Medal winner, San Francisco Spirits Competition 2014 & 2015. Best in Class Gold Medal winner, Whiskies of the World 2016.
- Ask your server for the beers we have in stock today!
- A creamy, softly malty nose and a bare touch of hop character lead into a light, thin palate with a modicum of bitterness, which is a pleasant surprise.
- With deep black color, a thick, creamy head, rich chocolate, toffee and coffee flavors, and full-bodied smoothness, Anchor Porter® is the epitome of a handcrafted dark beer. A blend of specially roasted pale, caramel, chocolate, and black malts, along with top-fermenting yeast, creates complexity without bitterness. The brew is hopped at a high rate, and naturally carbonated. The result is dark in the glass, but surprisingly light on the palate.
- Ask your server which selections we have available today!
- With fresh and subtle fruit notes, a delicate malt sweetness and balanced bitterness for a clean, snappy finish. Budweiser is a medium-bodied, flavourful, crisp and pure beer. Budweiser features blended layers of premium American and European hop aromas, brewed for the perfect balance of flavour and refreshment.
- Its bright golden color, rich foamy head, and elegant hop aroma create mouth-watering appeal. Bud Light’s crisp, smooth taste and delicate malt sweetness always provide endless refreshment and superior drinkability, making for a perfect draught beer experience.
- Coors Light is always lagered below freezing and cold-filtered, resulting in brilliant clarity, and a clean, crisp taste. Coors Light is bottled cold and never heat pasteurized, which means you get the ultimate in cold refreshment, every time.
- Corona has a smooth, refreshing taste and well-rounded character with a pleasant malt and hop aroma. Corona is perfectly complemented when served with a wedge of lime.
- A bounty of American hops deliver the signature clean and crisp finish of a perfectly balanced West Coast style IPA.
- With an initial malt and caramel flavour, Guinness Draught finishes with a dry roasted bitterness. The malted barley is roasted giving Guinness its dark, rich red colour.
- Heineken® Lager is a pure European pilsner. Bright golden in color and malty, yet mildly bitter in taste, Heineken®’s unique flavor comes from its signature A-yeast, perfected by Dr. Hartog Elion alongside Gerard Heineken himself.
- Pours a clear golden amber. Aromas of sweet grains, honey, caramel malts and toasted bread. A predominantly sweet taste with a caramel and grain backbone and hints of corn and cooked vegetables. Finishes with a slight bitterness.
- A true One and Only, Newcastle Brown Ale features fewer hops for a less bitter taste, a blend of light and dark malts for a unique, smooth flavor and a cool temperature for easy drinking.
- While most lagers give away most of their taste profile in the front of the mouth, Pilsner Urquell only hints at its flavour there. Instead, it develops in the middle, followed by a refreshing, clean finish and balanced aftertaste, practically inviting you to have another.
- A beautiful amber lager with low butterscotch flavour, full bodied and a smooth post palate sensation. Lager beer, light gold colour.
- Samuel Adams Boston Lager helped lead the American beer revolution, reviving a passion for full-flavored brews that are robust and rich with character. Since 1984, Samuel Adams Boston Lager has used only the finest hand-selected ingredients to create this perfectly balanced and complex original brew.
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale began as a home brewer’s dream, grew into an icon, and inspired countless brewers to follow a passion of their own. Its unique piney and grapefruit aromas from the use of whole-cone American hops have fascinated beer drinkers for decades and made this beer a classic, yet it remains new, complex and surprising to thousands of beer drinkers every day. It is—as it always has been—all natural, bottle conditioned and refreshingly bold.
- Stella Artois is brewed to perfection using the original Stella Artois yeast and only the best ingredients including the celebrated Saaz hops. It's the optimum premium lager, with its full flavour and clean, crisp taste. Stella Artois has a hoppy aroma with a hint of fruitiness and clean bitterness that is well balanced with the malt flavour.
- Triton Brewing's flagship beer, and a true example of the style, the Railsplitter India Pale Ale (IPA) is a fresh golden brew with noticeable citrus and floral aromas balanced on a nice malty backbone with a dry finish.
- Ask your server for the selections we have available today!
- A Bohemian style Pilsner with a subtle malty sweetness delicately balanced with German Noble Hops. This straw coloured lager is a great reward after a hard day's work.
Our wine and champagne list features a rotating stock of varietals and wineries from around the world.
We have a constantly rotating and expanding selection of fine cigars, including limited editions, infused cigars, and the occasional one-time rare find. Our selection includes but is not limited to many varieties of the brands listed below. All items are subject to availability.